This line was removed.
This word was removed. This word was added.
This line was added.
Changes (2)View page history
The groovy script can use the variable _manager_, which provides access to the following objects and methods:
|* hudson - the current Hudson instance.|
* build - the current build.
* listener - the build listener.
|* hudson - the current Hudson instance (see [hudson.model.Hudson|https://hudson.dev.java.net/nonav/javadoc/index.html?hudson/model/Hudson.html]).|
* build - the current build (see [hudson.model.AbstractBuild|https://hudson.dev.java.net/nonav/javadoc/index.html?hudson/model/AbstractBuild.html]).
* listener - the build listener (see [hudson.model.BuildListener|https://hudson.dev.java.net/nonav/javadoc/index.html?hudson/model/BuildListener.html]).
* contains(file, regexp) - returns true if the given file contains a line matching _regexp_.