This plugin provides an eXtreme Feedback Panel that can be used to expose the status of a selected number of Jobs.
If the view misbehaves after updating please delete the view and add it again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
In order to configure or delete the view append either configure or delete to the view's url.
Here is how it looks like:
1.1 (Mar 25, 2012)
- Improvement: Successful jobs can now be shown in a green color.
- Improvement: Possibility to sort jobs: always successful builds before the failed builds. (issue #9120)
1.0.16 (Mar 17, 2012)
- Improvement: Number of failed builds since last successful build can now be shown for failed builds.
1.0.12 (Feb 15, 2012)
- fixed a bug. All committers since last successful build should be blamed for failed builds (issue #6512)
1.0.9 (Aug 11, 2010)
- fixed a bug that prevents Hudson from getting reconfigured after the xfpanel view is created (issue #5256)
1.0.8 (May 24, 2010)
- add view option to display job description (issue #5957)
- add view option to sort jobs descending (issue #5958)
- add view option to hide test info for jobs without tests (issue #5959)
1.0.7 (Jan 9, 2010)
- Show when jobs are already queued and in what place
1.0.6 (Oct 11, 2009)
- Corrected a bug that prevented status to be correctly updated
- Added a FullHD checkbox on the view configuration that reduces sizes on the panel in order to accomodate more jobs on FullHD resolution (I've uploaded a picture in order to illustrate this with example jobs).
- Optional dual column layout in order to accomodate more Jobs on a FullHD flat panel
- Configurable refresh time independent from global auto-refresh
- Provides a new view called eXtreme Feedback Panel
- Shows some information for the selected jobs in a colorful manner
- Built jobs
- Percentage of passing tests
- Passing tests vs. total number of tests
- Evolution of passing tests in comparison to the last build
- Number of failing tests
- Broken jobs
- Elects a responsible for fixing the build (currently the last commiter of the build)
- Jobs in progress
- Progress bar, percentage of completion and build number (reference is last build building time)
- Correctly displays concurrent builds of a same job
Thoughts for next versions
- Configurable orderings for jobs
- Alphabetical (current)
- Absolut number of failed tests
- Join us on IRC #hudson at chat dot freenode dot net
- Or mail me niko.mahle at gmail dot com