- Added support for GCC include warnings (issue #4383, thanks to metavalon for the patch)
- Added support for YUI Compressor warnings (issue #4502, thanks to pascalra for the patch)
- Fixed warning counter if the same warning occurs several times (issue #4472)
- Improved GCC warning detection (issue #4382)
- Fixed display of source code browsing of old builds
- Added support for Objective C warnings (issue #4274)
- Fixed False Warnings reported when using the exclude (issue #4260)
- Copy affected files to build folder to provide source code browsing of old builds
- Fixed the "run on failed builds" option
- Added an include filter for warnings, thanks to Alexey Vladykin for the patch (issue #3866)
- Added support for Eclipse Buckminster, thanks to Johannes Utzig for the patch
- Added remote API for the plug-in results (report: thanks to Rob Oxspring for the patch)
- Improved parsing of gcc messages (report)
- Added new trend graphs and a configuration screen per job or per user.
- Fixed module detection if the plug-in parses warnings from several files (issue #3620).
- Added an option to skip the console log and to parse only the warnings in the specified set of files (issue #3339).
- Added support for MSBuild parser error messages (issue #3582).
- Improved computation of new warnings detection (report)
- Added Japanese localization (thanks to Itou Akihiro!)
- Added configuration option to invoke the plug-in for failed builds (issue #3327).
- Fixed build health reporting and failure thresholds for native m2 builds (issue #3310).
- Added support for another type of Pc-Lint warnings
- Added support of IAR and PcLint warnings (Thanks to Claus Klein for the patch)
- Added build status thresholds: now you can set the build status to unstable or failure if the total number of the number of new warnings exceeds the defined thresholds (issue #2537, issue #3024).
- Improved new warning detection: now warnings are only considered as new if the associated source code context (3 lines of code) differs.
- Added validation of file pattern in configuration screen
- Fixed priority evaluation radio buttons in configuration screen (issue #2805)
- Added new configuration entry "default encoding" that is used when the plug-in reads or parses files (issue #1999)
- Added configuration option to specify the actual warnings parsers (issue #2462). This fix should also reduce the memory footprint and execution time (issue #2660).
- Guess the Ant or Maven module names when scanning the files (issue #2657).
- Speedup of summary graphs (issue #2658)
- Fixed missing initialization of priority evaluation radio buttons (issue #2520)
- Improved speed of warning scanners (thanks to Bernhard Berger for the patch, issue #2635)
- Fixed source code display of affected files if the plug-in scans for warnings in the specified file set
- Added support for Gnat (Ada compiler) warnings (thanks to Bernhard Berger for the patch, issue #2607)
- Added support for Erlang warnings (thanks to Stefan Brausch for the patch, issue #2621)
- Fixed aggregation for packages (thanks to Vladimir Kvashin for the patch)
- Added zero warnings high score status: you will see if you reached a new high score (e.g., the time your build stays in a zero warnings state). If you have a zero warnings build, but no high score yet then you will see the number of days still to go until you reach the high score.
- Copy files that contain annotations from slave to master (issue #1749, issue #2371)
- Fixed overall module summary in m2 jobs (wrong number of scanned files: issue #2347)
- Added detection of fatal compile errors (MSBuild parser, see issue #2511)
- Added support for GNU Linker errors (thanks to Brian Gerkey for the patch)
- Added support for Java Invalids on Oracle databases
- Improved regular expression for GCC parser (now correctly works with line numbers and columns, thanks to Brian Gerkey for the patch)
- Improved performance of relative file name resolution (thanks to Alfred Messner for the patch)
- Fixed wrong links to package and module details if the name contains illegal hyperlink characters (issue #2476).
- Tables are now sorted by the first column on loading (issue #2464).
- Improved regular expression for ant javac warnings: now different task names are handled correctly
- Improved regular expression for MSBuild warnings: warning identifiers are parsed case insensitve now (issue #2383, issue #2393)
- Added option to exclude files from the report (issue #2359: thanks to Xavier Le Vourch for providing a patch).
- Fixed FileNotFoundExceptions if plug-in is used in a master slave setup (issue #2371).
- Fixed display of number of warnings (all, high, normal, low)
- Added configuration option to scan for warnings in arbitrary files rather than only in the build log.
- Added support for SUN Studio C++ compiler warnings (issue #2281)
- Added support for parsing and visualization of invalids of an Oracle database
- Scan for files if the warning report references relative filenames only (issue #1733)
- Fixed width and tooltips of the summary images that show the distribution per module, package, etc.
- Fixed tab view rendering for internet explorer
- Fixed display of filenames if there is no path segment in a filename (issue #1727)
- Improved regular expression for MS build warnings (issue #1728)
- Enhanced health and stability evaluation: added configuration of severities that should be considered during evaluation (issue #2003, issue #2202)
- Fixed missing details tabs (issue #2284)
- Added support for GCC compiler errors and warnings (thanks to Gregory Roth for providing this parser)
- Show spinner image during loading of tab content.
- Added number of items in the label of a tab.
- Added dynamic loading of the tab content in the detail pages.
- Improved regular expression for ANT warnings (issue #2133)
- Added different help texts for maven or freestyle configuration
- Parsing of ant build.xml or maven pom.xml files is now only done if the build runs with the corresponding runner (issue #1898)
- Ignore maven projects without target folder (issue #1813)
- Reduced mermory footprint of parser (issue #1960)
- Fixed NPE during computation of new warnings (issue #2093)
- "Zero warnings since build #x" indicator should work correctly now (issue #1533)
- Height of trend graph can be changed for the m2 project type, too (issue #2115)
- New file overview page that shows the distribution per file
- Added source code links to warnings table
- Added support for maven javac compiler warnings (issue #1839)
- Show line number of files in all warning detail views (issue #1974)
- Improved layout (css) of the tab
- New result UI with drill-down and statistics of modules, packages, severities, categories, types, overview, details, fixed and new warnings
- Added parsing of ANT build.xml files to extract the project name (issue #1560)
- Improved parsing of Java files to extract the package name (issue #1828, issue #1829)
- Don't abort this plug-in if the build failed (otherwise we will not see the errors)
- Fixed source code tooltip (issue #1864)
- Added support for javac warnings from ant tasks (report)
- Ignore Hudson's auto-refresh option in detail pages
- Only use successful builds as base for computing the new and fixed warnings
- Added support for MSBuild warnings
- Fixed backward compatibility with Hudson 1.180
- Fixed missing configuration page