This plugin creates links from Hudson projects to Trac instances. Trac is a wiki-based issue tracking system written in Python and supported by Edgewall Software.
The Trac plugin decorates Hudson "Changes" HTML to create links to your Trac wiki, tickets, changesets, and source browser.
As an example, if you committed a change with the following log message:
Reverted changeset:123 to close ticket #456.
your Hudson job changes page would make changeset:123 and #456 hyperlinks to the appropriate Trac changeset and ticket pages, respectively.
In the Hudson change details, there would be a link to the Trac pages for the:
- changeset committed,
- files changed, and
- diff of the changes for each changed file.
|Integrating Hudson into Trac|
Since you are interested in using Hudson with Trac, you'll likely find this would be useful, which adds the Hudson build history to the Trac time line.
- Navigate to the Configuration page for your job.
- In the top section find the setting for "Trac website" and enter the url of your trac instance, eg. http://devserver.company.com/trac.
- In the Source Code Management section, choose "Trac" for the "Repository browser" setting.
- Save your changes.
Version 1.10 (Mar 3, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson.
Version 1.9 (Sep 2, 2009)
- Simplify regular expressions so it doesn't tickle a Java regular expression problem.
Version 1.8 (Feb 19, 2009)
Version 1.7 (Jul 2, 2008)
- Trying to configure Trac as a repository browser with Hudson 1.231 results in 500 (issue #1966)
Version 1.6 (Jun 12, 2008)