|This plugin comes is not maintained by its owner for Hudson and is made available under the Install-Tested plugin category as described here. If you have any issues with this plugin please mail the Hudson user list and not the owner|
This plugin allows for throttling the number of concurrent builds of a project running per node or globally.
To set an unlimited value of concurrent builds for the project or node, use "0".
The source for this plugin is in GitHub, at http://github.com/hudson/hudson-throttle-concurrent-builds-plugin
1.3 (released Oct 15, 2010)
- Multiple categories per job now allowed.
1.2 (released Sept 27, 2010)
- Categories weren't saving due to not having a setter. (issue #7221)
1.1.1 (released Sept 24, 2010)
- Added ability to turn off throttling of a job, because it was not possible. Which was silly.
- Fixed a problem when run in Hudson 1.377 or greater, due to changes in queue logic. (issue #7559)
- Added support for "categories" - throttling multiple jobs as if they were one.