Quickly benefit from Sonar, an open-source Code Quality Management Platform based on many well known analysis tools like Checkstyle, PMD, Findbugs, Cobertura, ....
Once your technical project is configured in Hudson, just activate the Sonar plugin in order to analyze your source code according to the following quality axes :
- Respect of coding rules violations
- Density of documented API
- Density of duplicated Code
- Level of code coverage by Unit Tests
- Density of potential bugs
- Complexity distribution
Why use Sonar?
- There isn't any necessary configuration for Maven project and a basic one for Ant project
- All those quality axes are displayed in one page : the project dashboard
- You can easily drill down from the measure values to the module (Maven), package and classes (source code viewer)
Sonar drives many tools including among others :