Add links in the sidebar of the Hudson main page, view tabs and project pages.
This simple plugin adds an Additional Sidebar Links section in the main Hudson configuration page, with settings for link URLs, texts and icons. These links will be shown in the top-level Hudson pages (main page, user list, build history, My Projects and other project view tabs). Sidebar links for particular jobs may also be added in the job configuration pages.
Version 1.5 (20-Jan-2011)
- Add option for sidebar links in project pages. (issue #7298)
- Add ability to upload image files into HUDSON_HOME/userContent directory from global config page. (issue #8320)
- Japanese translation
Version 1.4 (8-Mar-2010)
- Add help text about how to use icon images placed in HUDSON_HOME/userContent directory, and for absolute vs in-this-Hudson URLs.
Verison 1.3 (10-Feb-2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson.
Version 1.2 (23-May-2009)
- Support for more than one link.
Version 1.1 (13-Jan-2009)
- Avoid NullPointerException when plugin is installed but not configured.
Version 1.0 (17-Dec-2008)