SSH Slaves plugin
This plugin allows you to manage slaves running on *nix machines over SSH. It adds a new type of slave launch method. This launch method will
- Open a SSH connection to the specified host as the specified username.
- Checks the default version of java for that user.
- [not implemented yet] If the default version is not compatible with Hudson's slave.jar, tries to find a version of java that is.
- Once it has a suitable version of java, copies the latest slave.jar via SFTP.
- Starts the slave process.
Version 3.0.3 (Sep 16, 2015)
- Fixed the permissions of the slave home directory initially created (Bug 453947).
Version 3.0.2 (July 24, 2012)
Version 3.0.0 (June 14, 2012)
Version 2.1.1 (Sep 2, 2011)
- Trilead-ssh2 library upgraded to ganymed-ssh-2.
- Fixed: Ssh connection failed when login banner is too long (issue #8183)
- JDK automatic installer temporarily disabled because of NPE
Version 2.1.0 (July 27, 2011)
- Increased buffer size in order to improve performance.
- Added pmd plugin, resolved pmd and checkstyle errors.
- Changed maven groupId to "org.hudsonci.plugins".
Version 2.0.1 (June 2, 2011)
Version 2.0.0 (May 3, 2011)
- Add ability to customize javapath option for slave
Version 0.14 (Nov 2, 2010)
- Delete file via ssh if SFTP is not available (issue #7006)
Version 0.13 (Aug 13, 2010)
- Added Japanese localization.
- Fixed deprecated api.
Version 0.12 (June 1, 2010)
- Avoid "password argument is null" error (issue #6620)
- Version check of JDKs was broken in locales that don't use '.' as the floating point separator (issue #6441)
- If SFTP is not available on the slave, use SCP (issue #6239)
- Hudson fails to detect JVM versions when loading older data (issue #4856)
Version 0.10 (May 2, 2010)
- Launcher was storing password in plaintext (issue #5363)
- Check node properties for JAVA_HOME and JDK tool path when locating java (issue #5412)
- Support for openjdk 7 (issue #6005)
Version 0.9 (December 9, 2009)
- JDK auto installation works on Windows+MKS environment (report)
Version 0.8 (October 23, 2009)
- Allow OpenJDK in Java discovery (report)
- Added a fool-proof check to detect a garbage in SSH exec session to avoid SFTP packet length problem (report)
Version 0.7 (July 27, 2009)
- Supports private keys in the PuTTY format.
- Fixed possible NPE (report)
Version 0.6 (July 20, 2009)
- Improved the error reporting if the plugin fails to find usable Java implementation (report)
- User name can be now omitted, which defaults to the user that's running the Hudson master.
Version 0.5 (April 28, 2009)
- Added support for specifying the Slave JVM options
Version 0.4 (February 2, 2009)
Version 0.3 (January 30, 2009)
Version 0.2 (June 14, 2008)
- Tidy-ups and i18n enabling the plugin
Version 0.1 (June 9, 2008)