This plugin uploads build artifacts to repository sites using SCP (SSH) protocol. First you should define SCP hosts on hudson global config page. After that you can refer to this hosts using select list. See picture for global config:
After entering username/password automatic logon check is performed to see if you entered it correctly.
Root repository path must exist before you can reference it and should be accessible by user who do publish of files.
Then per job you can enable publishing of build artifacts:
Source points to files which will be uploaded. You can use ant includes syntax, eg. folder/dist/*.jar. Path is constructed from workspace root.
that you cannot point files outside the workspace directory. For example providing: ../myfile.txt won't work...
Destination points to destination folder on remote site. It will be created if doesn't exists and relative to root repository path.
You can define multiple blocks of source/destination pairs.
Version 1.8 (Jan 6, 2011)
Version 1.7 (Oct 19, 2010)
Version 1.6 (Feb 2, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson
Version 1.5.2 (Nov 12, 2008)
- Fix for issue #2609: version 1.5.1 of the SCP plugin is broken for "password only" authentication
- Enhancement, support for public key authentication (issue #1269)
- Enhancement, works now with Maven2 jobs (issue #1845)
- Improved error diagnosis when the specified file pattern didn't match anything.
Version 1.4 (2008/07/23)
- fixed bug with subdirectories creation