Ruby metric reports for Hudson. Rcov, Rails stats, Rails notes and Flog.
Rcov plugin parses rcov html report files and shows it on hudson with a trend graph.
Once we've installed the rubyMetrics plugin, we have to introduce the output report directory into the job configuration:
If the build was successfuly, hudson generates the trend report and the graph:
Rails stats support
Once the plugin is installed we can publish rails stats reports checking the right option:
Hudson generates a report by each successful build and keeps an historic version while the project goes forward:
Rails notes support
Flog measures code complexity. It shows you the most torturous code you wrote.
Check the right option in your job's configuration and add the directories that you want to monitorize, i.e app/models
AN ALTERNATIVE TO THIS PLUGIN: If you can't get this to work, see the guide I wrote at: http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Configuring+a+Rails+build
- Flog support added
- Fixes rcov parser support issues
- Rails notes support added
- Rails stats publisher allows to choose base directory.
- choose different rake version when we configure Rails stats publisher.
- added rcov metrics configuration and health report.
- Rails stats support added
- Refactored to use common classes
- Solves a bug with the rcov report percentages.
- Clean css and make the reports more user friendly
Choose different rake version. Currently it chooses the default version, the Rake plugin should be modified in order to extract the versions select list to a template.