This plugin integrates Redmine into Hudson (there's a plugin for Redmine that integrates Hudson from the Redmine side, too.) Redmine is a flexible project management web application.
This plugin decorates Hudson "Changes" HTML to create links to your Redmine ticket.
As an example, if you committed a change with the following log message:
Keyword that can be used( nnn is ticket number)
Version 0.9 (2010/10/11)
Version 0.8 (2009/12/28)
- Update uses of deprecated APIs
Version 0.7 (2009/03/08)
- compliant Redmine 0.8.1
- don't link to #1,#2,#3 style bug fix
Version 0.6 (2008/12/23)
- don't link to redmine repository at repository browser
Version 0.5 (2008/12/07)
- compliant ticket number delimiter by &
- don't use repository browser bug fix
Version 0.4 (2008/11/19)
- compliant ticket number delimiter by ,
Version 0.3 (2008/11/09)
- add matching keyword fixes and closes
Version 0.2 (2008/11/04)
This plugin use ruby offical logo.
Copyright (C) 2008 Ruby Association LLC