This plugin allows the user to rebuild a parameterized build without entering the parameters again.
Once you installed this plugin whenever you execute a parameterized build you will get a rebuild button in the left pane of the run as shown in the image. If you want to execute the build with same parameters, rebuild plug-in will allow you to execute it by just a click.
How to rebuild
Steps to rebuild
- Select the run of the job which you want to rerun.
- There will be a rebuild button as shown in the image
- Click on the Rebuild link. A new build with exactly the same set of parameters will start.
Version 1.5 (not yet released)
- Reworked the way to select types of parameters which prevent the Rebuild action to be available on builds
- Fixed NPE when a job has no parameter
Version 1.4 (Sep 15, 2010)
- Disabling the rebuild option while selecting Run and File parameters is implemented
Version 1.1 (Jul 16, 2010)