This plugin allows Hudson to invoke Rake tasks as build steps.
The plugin detects the ruby VM installed on the host and it allows you to include new instances. You can configure Hudson to allow that each project will select the installation that will use.
This plugin works as other builders like Ant builder or Gant builder. You just need to specify the Rake tasks to run but you can also configure other Rake options.
Since version 1.7 the Rake plugin also detects the machine's Rvm installation and collects its Ruby instances to use them as normal instances:
If your Rvm installation is not in the default directory, $HOME/.rvm, the path can be modified into the Hudson's system configuration panel:
- Autodetect Rvm installation and its Ruby instances. rvm
- maintenance release, fixing HUDSON-5110 and HUDSON-6194.
- Custom root directory added
- Bug fixed: when you added several build tasks they copied data from the first one.
- Rake version selector moved to a separated template in order to use it in dependent plugins.
- Updated to keep up with changes in Hudson core 1.250 (report)