This plugin lets you trigger new builds when your build has completed, with various ways of specifying parameters for the new build.
You can add multiple configurations: each has a list of projects to trigger, a condition for when to trigger them (based on the result of the current build), and a parameters section.
The parameters section can contain a combination of one or more of the following:
- a set of predefined properties
- properties from a properties file read from the workspace of the triggering build
- the parameters of the current build
- "Subversion revision": makes sure the triggered projects are built with the same revision(s) of the triggering build. You still have to make sure those projects are actually configured to checkout the right Subversion URLs.
The parameter section is itself pluggable, and other plugins can contribute other sources of parameters.
Please submit bugs and feature requests to the issue tracker and not (only) in the comments.
- Added a mechanism to call other builds synchronously and map their results.
- Promotion plugin does not run parameterized builds. (issue #5679)
2.4 (Jul 29, 2010)
- Fix passing of parameters when a maven project is the upstream job. (issue #6141)
- Add support for multiconfiguration(matrix) projects. (issue #5687)
- Fix variable expansion in "predefined parameters" so backslashes in variable values are not lost. Add help text about backslash handling. (issue #6004)
- File parameters are currently not reusable, so omit these when "current build parameters" is selected. (issue #6777)
- Update trigger settings when other jobs are renamed or deleted. (issue #6483)
- Add an "always trigger" option. (issue #6656)
2.3 (Jan 16, 2010)
- NOTE: This release is built against Hudson 1.341 but works with Hudson 1.319 or higher.
- Implement Hudson API so connected jobs show in Upstream/Downstream Projects list on job pages with Hudson 1.341 or higher. (issue #5184)
- Merge together parameter lists from multiple sources to avoid multiple Parameters links on build pages (issue #5143) and failure to pass some parameters further along the downstream chain (issue #4587).
2.2 (Jan 11, 2010)
2.1 (Jan 9, 2010)
Implement Hudson API so connected jobs show in Upstream/Downstream Projects list on job pages. (issue #5184)
2.0 (Aug 10, 2009)
Major refactoring. Now supports any combination of projects to build, result condition and set of parameter sources.
Should be backward compatible for configuration, except the 'batch condition' which was removed.
1.6 (Jul 18, 2009)
- Removed downstream projects parameters duplication.
1.5 (Jul 5, 2009)
- Added batch condition: a batch/shell script can be used to decide if project[s] built should be triggered.
- If downstream project parameters values are not specified explicitly their default values are used now (empty values was used in previous versions).
1.4 (Jun 11, 2009)
- Environment variables (including current build parameters) can now be used in the downstream build parameters and in parameters file name.
1.3 (Feb 28, 2009)
- Trigger another build when the current is unstable
1.2 (Feb 27, 2009)
- Fixes incompatiblity with Hudson 1.285. Hudson 1.286 is a minimum requirement for this version.
1.0, 1.1 (Feb 9, 2009)