Integration with the Notifo API to push build notifications to mobile devices.
For now, the plugin is hosted on Github at http://github.com/hudson/hudson-notifo-plugin.
Before You Begin
- In order to use the plugin you will need a Notifo service account along with an API token.
- Any user accounts that you wish to send notifications to must be subscribed to the service account. You can do so using the subscribe console.
You can install via Hudson's plugin manager or grab a binary from here.
Alternatively, you can build from source using the steps below:
- git clone git://github.com/hudson/hudson-notifo-plugin.git
- cd hudson-notifo-plugin
- mvn package
- Upload target/notifo.hpi to your Hudson server. You will need to restart hudson for it to take effect.
- Custom URL and labels on notifications
- Unit tests
Design inspired by the Bamboo Notifier plugin by Asgeir Storesund Nilsen.
Version 1.0.1 (Jul 29, 2010)