This plugin allows you to automatically reschedule a build after a build failure.
This can be useful in several cases, including:
- The build is dependent upon external resources, that were temporarily unavailable (DB down, network down, website down, etc).
- Users want continuous emails sent out until the build is fixed, in order to prompt people into action.
There are currently no configuration options. Simply install the plugin, and then check the "Reschedule build after failure" on your project's configuration page.
Version 1.5 - Dec 7, 2009
- Added support for not rebuilding if the build is unstable.
- Added support for only rebuilding if a regular expression is found in the build log.
Version 1.4 - Jan 26, 2009
- the plugin progressively introduces a delay until the next build. It starts with 5 minutes and go up to one hour.
Version 1.3 - April 9, 2008
- After way too long, the release is actually out there. 1.1 and 1.2 are missing due to my inability to use the maven release process correctly .
Version 1.0 - Sept 17, 2007
- Initial Release - release didn't actually make it to the repository...
- Make the delay configurable.