This plugin allows you to publish NUnit test results.This plugin makes it possible to import NUnit reports from each build into Hudson so they are displayed with a trend graph and details about which tests that failed.
Version 0.10 (Mar 18, 2010)
- Plugin no longer throws an File exception when test case names contain <>|?* characters. (issue #5673)
Version 0.9 (Jan 31, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson
Version 0.8 (Apr 13, 2009)
- Re-inserted the dropped exception strings. Note, that this version requires Hudson 1.298 (issue #3427)
- Removed dependency of maven plugin, this will fix the issue not being able to use the plugin with Hudson 1.296 (issue #3427)
- Plugin now merges JUnit and NUnit test results into one test report (issue #1091)
- NUnit file report pattern can not cope with spaces in paths (issue #1175)
- Fixed so the plugin works on a remote agent
- More error tolerant XSL transformation (issue #1077)
- Removed exception throwing when no test reports could be found
- Fixed so the plugin calls the correct method in JUnit archiver. (issue #1016)
- Made sure that NUnit record archiver runs before other notification plugins (issue #947)
- Fixed so the number of skipped tests in the NUnit report is copied to the JUnit reports.
- Fixed a problem when removing the temporary JUnit reports that occurred on windows.
- Removes the transformed JUnit reports after they have been recorded by the JUnitArchiver
- Splits the transformed JUnit file in code instead of using the <redirect> feature in Xalan. (Fixes issue #892)
- Splits the NUnit report file into several JUnit files to fix the problem that the file name is shown instead of the namespaces.