This plug-in is being maintained by the owner from a new home. The plug-in is still compatible with Hudson, however, the entry points for documentation and issue reporting have been combined in order to provide a single point of entry.
Monitoring plugin: Monitoring of Hudson itself with JavaMelody. Open the report (or http://yourhost/monitoring) after installation.
- Charts of memory, cpu, system load average, http response times by day, week, month, year or custom period
- Statistics of http requests with mean response times, mean cpu times, mean response size by request and by day, week, month, year or custom period
- Errors and logs
- Current http requests
- Heap histogram (instances and sizes by class)
- Http sessions
- Process list of OS
- Report in html or pdf
- In English, German, French, Portuguese or Chinese
- Hudson security
- For Hudson nodes (slaves in general):
- The report for the nodes is available at http://yourhost/monitoring/nodes
- Charts aggregated for all nodes of memory, cpu, system load average, build times by period
- Statistics of the build times by period
- Threads, process list and MBeans for each nodes
- Heap histogram aggregated for all nodes
- And more...