This plugin integrates Mantis Bug Tracker to Hudson. Mantis is a free popular web-based bugtracking system written in PHP scripting language.
This plugin decorates Hudson "Changes" HTML to create links to your Mantis issues, and update issues with private / public notes.
As an example, if you committed a change with the following log message (which is configurable see Project Configuration):
Mantis keys in changelogs are now hyperlinked to the corresponding Mantis issue pages (complete with tooltips),
and Mantis issues are also updated with note as following.
This plugin only supports Mantis 1.1.0 and above.
First, you need to go to Hudson's system config screen to tell Hudson where's your Mantis.
- URL - the root URL of your Mantis installation, eg. http://example.org/mantis/
- Version - version of your Mantis installation. 1.1.X or 1.2.X(1.2.0a3 and later, this is experimental)
- User Name, Password - user name and password of your Mantis installation to update relevant Mantis issues.
In the top section, select the url of your Mantis installation.
- %ID% is placeholder which means Mantis issue id.
In the Post-build Actions section, choose "Updated relevant Mantis issues" (option).
To Update Mantis issues, Mantis user must have at least "DEVELOPER".
This plugin updates Mantis issues if build is stable or unstable.
If you have ran into trouble,
- Select New Log Recorder in System log screen.
- Configure Log Recorder. Logger is "hudson.plugins.mantis", log level is "finest". and save.
- Update Mantis issue...
- See System log. Check SOAP request and response.
Version 0.10.1 (May 2, 2010)
- Fix 'update relevant mantis issue' is not saved'. (issue #6363)
Version 0.10 (April 4, 2010)
Version 0.9 (Mar 3, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson.
Version 0.8.3 (Jul 26, 2009)
- Allow empty pattern in form validation.
- check if user has Job.CONFIGURE, not ADMINISTER when configuring project (issue #4077).
- fixed NPE in M2 project (issue #4049).
- replaced deprecated classes and methods.
- Support subversion plugin.
- Saved regexp pattern per build, which enables link in old history even if configuration is changed.
- Support Mercurial changelog, which requires Mercurial Plugin 1.15.
- Support Git changelog, which requires Git Plugin 0.5.
- Fixed a bit.
- Record changelog in Mantis note.
- Don't change build status if failing to add note. (issue #3005).
- check permission.
- Hudson 1.281 and later required.
- Supported Mantis 1.2.0a3 and later (experimental) (issue #2877).
- Logged SOAP Request and Response.
- Improved error diagnostics.
- Use default issue id pattern if project configuration has not saved after upgrading (issue #2307).
- Improved performance of hyperlink to mantis.
- Configurable Mantis issue IDs patterns (issue #2117).
- Hyperlink to mantis even if checkbox is not checked (issue #2117).
- Fixed UnknownFormatConversionException (issue #2116).
- Improved Japanese translation.
- Added more logging for debugging.
- The username and password of Mantis installation is now optional.
- Update mantis issue if build status is unstable.
- Support unsigned server certs.
- Support HTTP Basic Authentication(Not Mantis's BASIC_AUTH)
- Fix small bug
- Remove mantisconnect-client-api.jar.