This plugin provides the ability to add pre- and post-build steps to Maven 2-type projects. This allows for the use of wrapper scripts, cleanup, version updating, etc outside of Maven while still taking advantage of the functionality of Maven 2 projects.
Since Maven 3 integration is now included this plugin is deprecated
Check "Configure M2 Extra Build Steps" in the Build Wrappers section of a Maven project's configuration. Add pre- and/or post-build steps, as desired. These steps function the same as freestyle project steps.
Version 1.1.3 (12/21/2009)
- Bug fix: Load node properties (such as global environment variables) properly. (issue #4701)
- Bug fix: Don't NPE if runIfResult is set to null somehow. (issue #5123)
Version 1.1.2 (09/28/2009)
- Bug fix: Properly checks against build result, taking into consideration that build result object could be null, which translates to successful. (issue #4465)
Version 1.1.1 (05/28/2009)
- Bug fix: very silly mistake caused post-build run criteria to not display properly. (issue #3789)
Version 1.1 (05/26/2009)
- Bug fix: No longer marks build as "keep forever". (issue #3753)
- Feature: Options added for conditionally executing post-build steps only when build succeeds, only when build succeeds or is unstable, or no matter what - the last being the default.
- Also prettied up the config a bit.
Version 1.0 (05/18/2009)