Parse the console output and highlight error/warning/info lines.
This plug-in is being maintained by the owner from a new home. The plug-in is still compatible with Hudson, however, the entry points for documentation and issue reporting have been combined in order to provide a single point of entry.
The log-parser plugin allows to parse the flat console log generated by the Hudson build. It does this by :
- highlighting lines of interest in the log (errors, warnings, information)
- dividing the log into sections
- displaying a summary of number of errors , warnings and information lines within the log and its sections.
- linking the summary of errors and warnings into the context of the full log, making it easy to find a line of interest in the log
- showing a summary of errors and warnings on the build page