This plugin can archive certain files (attachments) together with your JUnit results.
These files are found by convention:
- - Hudson looks for the JUnit XML report.
- - Then it looks for a directory with the name of the test class, in the same directory as the XML report.
- - Every file in this directory will be archived as an attachment to that test class.
- - test report in .../target/surefire-reports/TEST-foo.bar.MyTest.xml
- - test class is foo.bar.MyTest
- - test attachment directory: .../target/surefire-reports/foo.bar.MyTest/
Version 1.1 (Jan 3, 2011)
- Fix issue #5634: Save redirected stdout/stderr output of junit-tests when using maven.test.redirectTestOutputToFile as additional attachments.
Version 1.0 (Nov 27, 2009)