This IDEA plugin makes it easy to develop Hudson and its plugins on IntelliJ IDEA, for which JetBrains kindly provided us a free license.
This plugin has the following features:
- Ctrl+B navigation from the Jelly tags to their definitions
- Error checks and auto completion on attributes and elements of taglibs.
- Syntax error checks on JEXL expressions
- "Go to stapler view" to jump from a Java class to its views (Ctrl+Shift+P)
- Select a string expression, then "Refactor" > "i18n for Stapler" to create a message resource.
Is the following still true? The attached plugin looks like version 1.5 from December, but a version 1.6.2 from January is available via the normal install method from the IntelliJ plugin repository.
Download idea-stapler-plugin.zip and extract this in your ~/.IntelliJIdea90/config/plugins directory. Upon the successful extraction, you'll see a file like ~/.IntelliJIdea90/config/plugins/idea-stapler-plugin/lib/idea-stapler-plugin.jar.
|Because of a bug in the IntelliJ IDA plugin repository, we are currently unable to host this plugin there.|
|On MacOS (10.6), that plugins directory is, e.g., /Applications/IntelliJ IDEA 8.1.3.app/plugins.|
|On Windows, the plugins directory is, e.g., C:\Program Files\IntelliJ IDEA 9.0.3\plugins.|