Simple way to monitor Hudson builds on Android phone.
This application (or widget to be precise) allows simplistic yet intuitive way of monitoring aggregated Hudson builds.
Allows tuning for updates frequency (and save battery life).
Supports 4 moods for Mr. Hudson (happy, worried, upset and unknown):
The color of the widget reflects the status of the least stable job. For example, if on a monitored view any of the builds have failed the widget is red, if there are no failed builds but there are unstable builds - the widget is yellow. And, finally, if all the builds are stable the widget is green.
Some basic settings are available:
Also built-in view and job browsers which are available upon clicking on the widget:
More details at Hudson Mood widget for Android.
Lookup 'Hudson Mood' on the Android Market. Or scan the following QR code to install:
- Added a medium size widget that displays extra information on build changes
- Fixed an crash when a stale job is being displayed in the built in browser
- More detailed error messages in the built-in browser (e.g. authentication problems)
- Fixed a session cookie bug preventing from detecting build statuses with the Build Detection browser on Hudson versions 1.379 and higher
- Fixed a bug preventing from detecting job status with the 'test URL' button for individual jobs
- New main screen with jobs overview
- Job details view
- 'View in browser' feature for both main screen and job details view
- Animation support for builds in progress
- Ability to trigger job builds
- Support for GZIP encoding - reduces battery consumption!
- Based in user feedback the Test URL button is renamed to 'Test build status' to be less confusing
- Bugfix for widgets not always updating
- Reduced network traffic
- Notification icons now show build status with colors
- Notification messages now have more details about the monitored instance
- Multiple widgets/servers support
- New widget graphics
- More bugfixes
- Added a browser (see screenshots) to detect and pickup build URLs (reduces typo chances)
- Small UI improvements
- Introduced info panel that can be opened from the android market (enabled the open button)
- Bugfix: increased timeout
- Bugfix: networking timeout
- Introduced notifications
- Enhancement: Added support for individual builds (not just views anymore)
- Bugfixes for SSL and orientation changes