This plugin publishes HTML reports.
Note: Requires Hudson 2 version 1.341 or greater (1.312 or greater for version 0.1.0). Requires Hudson 3 version 3.0.0-M4 or greater.
1. Go to Hudson Dashboard
2. Click on the link that says "Manage Hudson"
3. On the Plugin Manager page, go to the "Available" tab next to Updates tab
4. Look for the html publisher plugin, select the checkbox and click install. Wait for it come back with status "Success".
5. Restart the hudson by clicking the provided link on the success page, or if using tomcat, executing <tomcat-Hudson>/bin/shutdown.sh and <tomcat-Hudson>/bin/startup.sh
How to use HTML Publisher Plugin:
HtmlPublisher plugin is useful to publish the html reports that your build generates to hudson webpage. Below are the steps to publish and archive the html report files
1. Click on the Configure option for your Hudson job.
2. In the post build portion, look for the Publish HTML Reports option and select the checkbox. See the screen shot below
Fill the path to the directory containing the html reports in the "HTML directory to archive" field. Specify the pages to display (default index.html); you can specify multiple comma-separated pages and each will be a tab on the report page. Finally, give a name in the Report Title field, which will be used to provide a link to the report.
3. After saving the configuration, run build once. The published HTML reports are available to view from within Hudson with convenient links in the dashboard.
Version 0.6 (Jan 20th, 2011)
- added Zip option to HTML Report View - this will provide a Zip file of the contents of the particular report (issue #8163)
Version 0.5 (Jan 20th, 2011)
- this version unintentionally left blank
Version 0.4 (May 24th, 2010)
- the "Back to Hudson" link is now "Back to JOBNAME" and goes back to the job instead of the hudson root (issue #6521)
Version 0.3 (May 10th, 2010)
- display per-build report links after a restart (only works for builds after the upgrade, alas) (issue #5775)
- don't display report links if there aren't reports yet (issue #5683)
- "Back to Hudson" link triggers a back action in the browser if the user hasn't configured the Hudson URL (issue #6434)
Version 0.2.2 (Feb 17th, 2010)
- show all project-level reports on the project page, not just the first (issue #5069)
- initial release from abstraction of NCover plugin, allowing for archiving and displaying of HTML report directories