Changes Hudson to use green balls instead of blue for successful builds.
Hudson job for Green Balls
- 1.10 – Reverted ball color to pre 1.9 version. Thanks for all your feedback and interest!
- 1.9 – Fixed images for Hudson 1.392 HUDSON-8400 and errors when running under Tomcat HUDSON-8364.
- 1.8 – Fixed images not working in web containers with a non-root context. HUDSON-7846
- 1.7 – Makes build time trend green for successful builds. Reported in Issue 6838. Thanks to Kohsuke for the implementation tip, which was spot on.
- 1.6 – Added Cache-Control and Expires to all responses. Green balls should load as fast as other colors now.
- 1.5 – Adds a Cache-Control header to hint to the browser that the green balls can be cached. Reported in Issue 4888.
- 1.4 – Added servlet context to redirect url, to make it work if Hudson is not on the root context. Thanks to Peter Janes for the patch.