This plugin allows Hudson to invoke Gradle build script as the main build step.
* Fix issue #18629 - Fails to save configuration when using Invoke Gradle script in Conditional Step (single).
* Fix issue #17386 - Gradle.properties ignored after 1.22 upgrade. GRADLE_USER_HOME is now no longer set to the workspace of the job by default. If you wish to have the workspace job as the GRADLE_USER_HOME, you will need to change the config to reflect this.
* Fix issue #17294 - mask sensitive variables (Password parameters)
* Fix issue #13412 - use hudson.util.ArgumentListBuilder#toWindowsCommand
* Set GRADLE_USER_HOME all the time
* Add the ability to allow gradlew to still be run from workspace top, but to also configure it so that gradlew is found in the root build script directory.
* Fix issue #12769 - Cannot specify location of gradle wrapper
* Fix issue #15406 - When using gradlew, root build script field is not used to locate gradlew
* Fix issue #15166 - Gradle plugin fails to save selected Gradle Version in Project configuration
* Fix broken file permission introduced by issue #14780
* Fix issue #14780 - make gradlew script executable
* Merge pull request - Change Gradle Wrapper logic to use the launcher's OS type rather than master's OS type when determining Gradle Wrapper script name
* Fix reopened issue #9538 - hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild & GradleInstallation not serializable => Gradle build not working anymore
* Fix reopened issue #13412 - Gradle plugin fails to quote parameters without whitespace when containing input/output redirection symbols, e.g. in XML strings
* Fix issue #13412 - Gradle plugin fails to quote parameters without whitespace when containing input/output redirection symbols, e.g. in XML strings
* Fix issue #9538 - hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild & GradleInstallation not serializable => Gradle build not working anymore
Release 1.12 (October 30, 2011)
* Fix issue #9553 - Gradle wrapper command fails on Windows
Release 1.11 (October 02, 2011)
- Coloring output log and Navigation executed tasks (from pull request of ikikko)
Release 1.10 (September 07, 2011)
Release 1.9 (June 24, 2011)
- Integrate pull request - Enable JAVA_OPTS
Release 1.8 (April 01, 2011)
- Add pull request 'Let users use the Gradle wrapper'
Release 1.7.1 (March 24, 2011)
- Fix 1.7 to properly set required core version.
Release 1.7 (March 23, 2011)
- Add automatic tool installer
Release 1.6 (February 27, 2011)
- Fix 1.5 to properly set required Core version.
Release 1.5 (February 19, 2011)
- Update to Core 1.397 API and metadata
Release 1.4 (June, 09, 2010)
- Fix help messages
- Add technical internal behavior for a suitable Artifactory/Gradle integration (with the buildinfo)
Release 1.3 (February 23, 2010)
- Add a description message in the build step
- The plugin makes it possible to extract a Gradle distribution from a shared location or from a command line, and uses this
distribution for running the build.
Release 1.2 (February 07, 2009)
- Add a distinction between switches and tasks
- The plugin makes its possible to specify the location of the build script if the workspace has a top-level build.gradle in somewhere other than the module root directory
- Improve user help messages
Release 1.1 (November 07, 2008)
- Add the support of Gradle 0.5
Before the version 0.5, the gradle windows executable file was "gradle.exe" and you lost the ERRORLEVEL value.
From Gradle 0.5, the window launcher is a .bat file that conserves the correct ERRORLEVEL value.
Release 1.0 (October 04, 2008)