The plug-in is being maintained by its owner/maintainers from a new home. The plug-in is still compatible with Hudson, however, the entry points for documentation and issue reporting have been combined in order to provide a single point of entry.
This plugin makes it possible to publish Gallio/MbUnit test results.
Gallio/Mbunit reports are imported from each build into Hudson so they are displayed with a trend graph and details about which tests that failed.
Version 1.3 (January 24, 2011)
- Fixed issue #8207 - Gallio/MbUnit 3.2.603 generated report is not being correctly parsed by the Gallio plugin.
Version 1.2 (January 23, 2011)
Version 1.1 (September 08, 2010)
Version 1.0 (July 14, 2010)
- Updated to the new xUnit plugin architecture.
Gallio Hudson plugin uses xUnit 1.6
Version 0.70 (Feb 21, 2010)
- Currenlty, the Gallio plugin extends the xUnit Hudson plugin
Version 0.60 (Jan 31, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson
Version 0.52 (Apr 18, 2009)
- First version (don't ask me why this version number )