- Fixed display of source code browsing of old builds
- Copy affected files to build folder to provide source code browsing of old builds
- Show localized Bug descriptions (Currently only French and Japanese, issue #4149)
- Source code display is limited to authenticated users (issue #2773)
- Added remote API for the plug-in results (report: thanks to Rob Oxspring for the patch)
- Added new trend graphs and a configuration screen per job or per user.
- Fixed source code linking if the findbugs report is computed by maven's site goal (issue #3511).
- Fixed build health reporting and failure thresholds for native m2 builds (issue #3310).
- Additional build status thresholds: now you can set the build status to unstable or failure if the total number of the number of new warnings exceeds the defined thresholds (issue #2537, issue #3024).
- Improved new warning detection: now warnings are only considered as new if the associated source code context (3 lines of code) differs.
- Added validation of file pattern in configuration screen
- Upgrade to FindBugs 1.3.7 (issue #2861)
- Automatically adapt pom.xml file to produce the correct output format (m2 native mode, issue #2714)
- Fixed priority evaluation radio buttons in configuration screen (issue #2805)
- Added new configuration entry "default encoding" that is used when the plug-in reads or parses files (issue #1999)
- Speedup of summary graphs (issue #2658)
- Fixed missing initialization of priority evaluation radio buttons (issue #2520)
- Added zero warnings high score status: you will see if you reached a new high score (e.g., the time your build stays in a zero warnings state). If you have a zero warnings build, but no high score yet then you will see the number of days still to go until you reach the high score.
- Copy files that contain annotations from slave to master (issue #1749, issue #2371)
- Fixed overall module summary in m2 jobs (wrong number of scanned files: issue #2347)
- Improved performance of relative file name resolution (thanks to Alfred Messner for the patch)
- Fixed wrong links to package and module details if the name contains illegal hyperlink characters (issue #2476).
- Tables are now sorted by the first column on loading (issue #2464).
- Show short warning message of the FindBugs team if the build has not been configured to produce the XML format with messages (issue #2458).
- Fixed FileNotFoundExceptions if plug-in is used in a master slave setup (issue #2371).
- Fixed source file linking for mulit-module freestyle projects.
- Use maven properties to initialize the source folders of the findbugs-plugin source finder (issue #2052, issue #2287)
- Fixed width and tooltips of the summary images that show the distribution per module, package, etc.
- Fixed tab view rendering for internet explorer
- Fixed display of filenames if there is no path segment in a filename (issue #1727)
- Enhanced health and stability evaluation: added configuration of severities that should be considered during evaluation (issue #2003, issue #2202)
- New and fixed warnings of are now computed using the refactoring-aware hash codes of the findbugs plugin (issue #731)
- Fixed parsing of findbugs files if Hudson is deployed in JBoss container (issue #1991)
- Show spinner image during loading of tab content.
- Added number of items in the label of a tab.
- Added dynamic loading of the tab content in the detail pages.
- Added different help texts for maven or freestyle configuration
- Parsing of ant build.xml or maven pom.xml files is now only done if the build runs with the corresponding runner (issue #1898)
- Ignore maven projects without target folder (issue #1813)
- Reduced mermory footprint of parser (issue #1960)
- Fixed NPE during computation of new warnings (issue #2093)
- "Zero warnings since build #x" indicator should work correctly now (issue #1533)
- Height of trend graph can be changed for the m2 project type, too (issue #2115)
- New file overview page that shows the distribution per file
- Added source code links to warnings table
- Show line number of files in all warning detail views (issue #1974)
- Improved layout (css) of the tabview
- New result UI with drill-down and statistics of modules, packages, severities, categories, types, overview, details, fixed and new warnings
- Added parsing of ANT build.xml files to extract the project name (issue #1560)
- Improved parsing of Java files to extract the package name (issue #1828, issue #1829)
- Fixed update of configuration if the FindBugs plug-in is used in conjunction with violations plug-in (report)
- Fixed exception during parsing of FindBugs warnings of priority experimental (issue #1801)
- Fixed backward compatibility with Hudson 1.180
- Added m2 report aggregation of sub-modules and the main project (issue #1602,issue #1522)
- Added expandable advanced section in plug-in configuration screen
- Added customizable height of trend graph (to prevent scrolling on the main page)
- Removed filename pattern for maven2 builds, since this information is retrieved from the pom
- Fixed bug in trend report generation if build has been terminated without creating the FindBugs results
- Fixed issue #1560: Generate an unique module name if the pom.xml do contain duplicate names
- Fixed issue #1500: Fixed wrong initialization of cookie (for trend report toggle graph)
- Fixed issue #1547: Don't start publisher if build has been canceled
- Added drill-down support for warning severities (issue #733)
- Added support for fbcontrib plug-in (report)
- Fixed issue #1468: Fixed broken trend reports during a running build
- Fixed issue #1501: Replaced link to results of running build to results of last finished build
- Added french localization for messages (thanks to Eric Lefevre)
- Added german localization for messages and views
- Fixed missing bug patterns in m2 jobs (see report)
- Upgrade to findbugs 1.3.2 to parse the XML files
- Fixed issue #1259: trend graph update only for successful builds
- Fixed issue #1380: high/low priorities are interchanged in trend graph
- Replaced self-made parser with parser from the native FindBugs library
- Support for findbugs-maven-plugin 1.2
- Highlighting of single lines as well as line ranges
- Highlighting of multiple line ranges per warning (different color for primary range)
- Extraction of module/project names from FindBugs files
- Added support for native m2 build option of Hudson
- Errors during parsing are reported on an error screen (no build failures anymore)
- Improved detection of source code files (for source highlighting)
- Shows since which build we have zero warnings
- Fixed issue where there was only one warning reported per class for ant generated findbug reports (issue #930)
- Added tool tips for highlighted source code line that describes the warning
- Added highlighting of the source code line that contains the warning
- Added toggle link for the trend graph: if failure or healthy thresholds are defined, then you could use this link to toggle between two graph modes.
- Priorities mode: the graph shows the distribution of warnings by priority
- Healthiness mode: the graph shows the warnings above and below the thresholds
- Fixed source links for Windows (issue #919)
- Added source code links for findbugs files in the native XML format. I.e., source code links should be always available, regardless of the findbugs tool used (ant task, maven-findbugs-plugin)
- Added graphical warning statistics (as in tasks plug-in) for
- maven modules (for freestyle projects that use maven as build tool)
- Java packages
- Added single detail pages for
- new warnings
- fixed warnings
- warnings per module
- warnings per package
- Converted icons to GIF due to IE rendering problems
- Added maven module warning statistics (for freestyle projects that use maven as build tool)
- Mapping of warning to source files is now persisted (should be faster for large workspaces)
- Fixed mapping of warnings to classes if there are more than one warnings in a file.
- Fixed serialization problem when compiling on a remote machine (issue #868)
- Added direct links to source code to jump to the warning (for the current build only).
- Bug fix for the trend graph if no bugs are found.
- Fixed duplicate class errors
- Fixed side panel link to results of latest build on project screen
- Fixed missing trend map image (issue #742)
- Removed not working side panel link to results of latest build on project screen
- Added a simple warning differencer to compute new and fixed warnings (simple solution for issue #731)
- Detail screen now has three sections: new, fixed and all warnings
- Added side panel link to results of latest build on project screen
- fixed issue #717 (missing image icon for Hudson > 1.126)
- fixed several counting bugs
- configuration uses now same layout as tasks plug-in
- Added FindBugs description of a warning in the details view
- Support for FindBugs 1.2.1 XML file format
- Bugfix: class names are now correctly shown in the details view
- Warning files are parsed now and shown in a package overview and details view
- The difference of new and old warnings is calculated and shown for each package
- Added a detail pane that shows the individual warnings in a selected package
- Configuration parameters will be validated now
- Added new icons (The FindBugs logo is a trademark by The University of Maryland. These icons are a courtesy of the FindBugs team.)
- The trend graph is only shown if there are at least two result points
- Bugfix: failed/succeeded build mails are correctly sent now