Use File System as SCM.
Simulate File System as SCM by checking file system last modified date, checkout(), pollChanges(), ChangeLog and distributed build are all supported.
Folder difference is found by
- for each file in source, check if the corresponding file in workspace exists
- if not, it is a new file
- if yes, further checks if the file in source is newer than file in workspace, or if source file is modified since last build, this is a modified file
- for each file in workspace, if the corresponding file in source does not exist AND
- it is in our self maintained "allow delete list", we will delete this file from workspace. Every times we copy a file from src to dst, we add the filename to the "allow delete list", in other words, we will only delete files that are copied by us
Filtering is supported when checking for modified files.
If Clear Workspace is checked, the system will delete all existing files/sub-folders in workspace before checking-out. Poll changes will not be affected by this setting.
In Changelog, User, i.e. who changed the file, is not supported.
Version 1.9 (Sep 21, 2010)
- Works on Hudson core 1.337 as well
Version 1.8 (Mar 29, 2010)
- Bug fixed: enable clearWorkspace on the 1st jobrun will throw Exception
Version 1.7 (Mar 11, 2010)
- Avoid Hudson startup error when upgrading to Hudson 1.349 or newer (issue #5893)
Version 1.6 (Feb 12, 2010)
- Bug fixed: chmod before copying readonly files on Unix
- Bug fixed: Master/Slave bug
- Bug fixed: help page URL correctly handled even Winstone started with prefix
- Preserve file permission (rwxrwxrwx) when copying files (on Unix platform only)
- will only delete a file from workspace if it is copied by this plugin
- ChangelogSet changed to follow the latest API
Please report bugs to