Allows a job to be executed when no other jobs are running.
Execute a backup job: because backup-plugin cannot be scheduled, then I have created my own hudson backup script. To run it from hudson I crated a 'maintenance' job that must execute when there are no other job running, so this plugin can help perform this backup procedure.
How it works
When this option is enabled, then for every build one pre-build and one post-build steps are executed:
- # hudson shutdown mode is activated (no new jobs will start)
- wait until all current running jobs (except the one that is executing) have completed* then the configured build steps are executed
post-build steps (executed always even if the build is not succesful):
- hudson shutdown mode is canceled
Version 0.4 (2011/01/31)
Version 0.2 (2010/04/15)
- Removed limitation of execution on master
- Removed useless dependencies from pom.xml that create a huge hpi file
Version 0.1 (2010/04/13)
Unfortunately the hpi file is huge (~17 MByte)... sorry
- Job must be executed on master