This plugin records disk usage.
Showing disk usage trend graph is optional - unselect the "Show disk usage trend graph" checkbox on the global configuration page ("Manage Hudson" -> "System configuration") if you don't want to see the graph on the project page.
When you install this plugin, disk usage is calculated each 60 minutes. You can see project list with occupied disk space by going to the "Disk Usage" page in the management section (Dashboard -> "Manage Hudson" -> "Disk Usage"). The same page also allows you to schedule disk usage calculation immediately.
More detailed information can be seen on the project page, where you can find disk usage for each build and workspace, as well as a graph with disk usage trend.
Release 0.12 (Oct 22, 2010)
- Bug fix - workspace disk usage shows wrong values in some cases (issue #7867)
Release 0.11 (Jun 4, 2010)
Release 0.10 (Feb 10, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson
Release 0.9 (May 28, 2009)
- Fixed a problem where prolonged disk usage computation can starve other timer activities, like polling.
- Now works with Hudson ver. 1.293 (for details see issue #3340)
- Added sum of values on the top of the overview page.
- Disk usage for build is recalculated each time to reflect artifacts deletion.
- Default trigger interval prolonged to 60 minutes.
- Fixed "Back to Dashboard" link.
- Added option for showing trend graph.
- Fixed and reversed ordering on the overview page (the most space consuming projects are on the top of the page now).
- First available public release.
Missing features and known bugs
- The trigger interval should be configurable
- The disk-usage of the whole job should be shown too, because it's a very important value.