Adds a build step to copy artifacts from another project.
The plugin lets you specify which build to copy artifacts from (e.g. the last successful/stable build, by build number, or by a build parameter). You can also control the copying process by filtering the files being copied, specifying a destination directory within the target project, etc. Click the help icon on each field to learn the details, such as selecting Maven or multiconfiguration projects or using build parameters. You can also copy from the workspace of the latest completed build of the source project, instead of its artifacts.
Requires Hudson 1.376 or newer (1.357 or newer for version 1.8 or older).
Version 1.12 (Jan 30, 2011)
- Restore ability to copy artifacts from maven project that were archived with a post-build step (instead of maven automatic archiving), that was lost in 1.11. (issue #7752)
Version 1.11 (Nov 7, 2010)
- Copy artifacts from all modules/configurations when a maven/matrix project is selected. (issue #7752)
- Add extension point for how files are copied from source to target, allowing other plugins to override default implementation using Hudson's FilePath class. (issue #7753)
- Add note about limitation in copy-from-workspace feature. (issue #7751)
Version 1.10 (Oct 10, 2010)
- Add option to copy from workspace of latest completed build. (issue #7130)
Note: source and target jobs cannot both run on slave nodes; at least one must be on the master node.
- Strip newlines in XML form of build selector parameters, to avoid breaking ant execution on windows. (issue #7680)
Version 1.9 (Sep 28, 2010)
- Now supports selecting a build based on its permalink, which allows this plugin to work nicely with the promoted builds plugin.
Version 1.8 (Jul 18, 2010)
- Add parameter expansion in selecting a specific build number. (issue #6972)
Version 1.7 (May 12, 2010)
- Add support for using a build parameter to specify the BuildSelector used for copying artifacts.
Version 1.6 (May 8, 2010)
- Make build environment available to BuildSelectors.
Version 1.5 (May 5, 2010)
- Add Japanese localization.
Version 1.3 (May 2, 2010)
- Add option to flatten directories when copying, so all artifacts from source project are copied directly into target directory. (issue #6345)
- Add option to make the copy optional, so build doesn't fail if build, workspace, or matching artifact is not found. This release changes the default behavior when build is found but no artifacts were copied (now a build failure, previously just reported "0 files copied").
- Add some help text about copying artifacts from Maven modules. (issue #6355)
Version 1.2 (Apr 17, 2010)
- Add parameter expansion in name of project to copy from and add some help text about copying from matrix jobs. (issue #6242)
- Add extension point for how to select which build to copy artifacts from. Includes selectors for latest successful/stable build or latest saved ("keep forever") build.
Other plugins known to implement this extension: Promoted Builds Simple Plugin
Version 1.1 (Mar 18, 2010)
- Add workaround for hanging-slave issue to avoid problem until issue #5977 is fixed in Hudson core. (issue #5934)
Version 1.0 (Mar 7, 2010)