|This plugin comes is not maintained by its owner for Hudson and is made available under the Install-Tested plugin category as described here. If you have any issues with this plugin please mail the Hudson user list and not the owner|
This plugin makes it possible to archive the workspace from builds of one project and reuse them as the SCM source for another project.
Note: source for this plugin is not in the Hudson Subversion repository. It can be found at Github.
|Requires Hudson 1.350 or later.|
This plugin depends on minor modifications to Hudson core, which were introduced in Hudson 1.350. It will not work with earlier versions of Hudson.
- In the configuration for a project whose workspace you want to clone and re-use in other projects, select "Archive for Clone Workspace SCM" in the list of publishers.
- If desired, specify the files to include in the archive - by default, this will be "*/". Use Ant-style globs.
- Specify the criteria a build needs to meet in order to be archived.
- Run a build. If it meets the criteria, its workspace will be archived, until a new build meeting the criteria has run, at which point the old archive will be deleted.
- In the configuration for a project which you wish to have re-use another project's workspace, select "Clone Workspace" from the list of possible SCMs.
- Choose the parent project whose workspace you wish to re-use from the drop-down list - if no projects have the Clone Workspace Publisher enabled, the drop-down will be empty.
- Choose the parent build criteria you wish to use.
- Run a build - assuming the parent project has an archived workspace meeting the criteria in question, it'll be expanded and used as the workspace for this build.
- Additionally, the changelog from the parent project build that archived workspace came from will be re-used as the changelog for this build.
Version 0.2 (also March 14, 2010)
- Clarifying display name text for CloneWorkspacePublisher
Version 0.1 (March 14, 2010)