- Fixed display of source code browsing of old builds
- Copy affected files to build folder to provide source code browsing of old builds
- Source code display is limited to authenticated users (issue #2773)
- Added remote API for the plug-in results (report: thanks to Rob Oxspring for the patch)
- Consider build thresholds only for the parent module in m2 multi-module jobs (issue #3310)
- Fixed NPE in m2 builds (issue #3400, issue #3399)
- Improved computation of new warnings detection (report)
- Added Japanese localization (thanks to Itou Akihiro!)
- Fixed build health reporting and failure thresholds for native m2 builds (issue #3310).
- Additional build status thresholds: now you can set the build status to unstable or failure if the total number of the number of new warnings exceeds the defined thresholds (issue #2537, issue #3024).
- Improved new warning detection: now warnings are only considered as new if the associated source code context (3 lines of code) differs.
- Added validation of file pattern in configuration screen
- Fixed priority evaluation radio buttons in configuration screen (issue #2805)
- Added new configuration entry "default encoding" that is used when the plug-in reads or parses files (issue #1999)
- Speedup of summary graphs (issue #2658)
- Fixed missing initialization of priority evaluation radio buttons (issue #2520)
- Added zero warnings high score status: you will see if you reached a new high score (e.g., the time your build stays in a zero warnings state). If you have a zero warnings build, but no high score yet then you will see the number of days still to go until you reach the high score.
- Copy files that contain annotations from slave to master (issue #1749, issue #2371)
- Fixed overall module summary in m2 jobs (wrong number of scanned files: issue #2347)
- Improved performance of relative file name resolution (thanks to Alfred Messner for the patch)
- Fixed wrong links to package and module details if the name contains illegal hyperlink characters (issue #2476).
- Tables are now sorted by the first column on loading (issue #2464).
- Added option to exclude files from the report (issue #2359: thanks to Xavier Le Vourch for providing a patch).
- Fixed width and tooltips of the summary images that show the distribution per module, package, etc.
- Fixed tab view rendering for internet explorer
- Fixed display of filenames if there is no path segment in a filename (issue #1727)
- Enhanced health and stability evaluation: added configuration of severities that should be considered during evaluation (issue #2003, issue #2202)
- Show spinner image during loading of tab content.
- Added number of items in the label of a tab.
- Added dynamic loading of the tab content in the detail pages.
- Added different help texts for maven or freestyle configuration
- Parsing of ant build.xml or maven pom.xml files is now only done if the build runs with the corresponding runner (issue #1898)
- Ignore maven projects without target folder (issue #1813)
- Reduced mermory footprint of parser (issue #1960)
- Fixed NPE during computation of new warnings (issue #2093)
- "Zero warnings since build #x" indicator should work correctly now (issue #1533)
- Height of trend graph can be changed for the m2 project type, too (issue #2115)
- New file overview page that shows the distribution per file
- Added source code links to warnings table
- Show line number of files in all warning detail views (issue #1974)
- Improved layout (css) of the tabview
- New result UI with drill-down and statistics of modules, packages, severities, categories, types, overview, details, fixed and new warnings
- Added parsing of ANT build.xml files to extract the project name (issue #1560)
- Improved parsing of Java files to extract the package name (issue #1828, issue #1829)
- Fixed update of configuration if the Checkstyle plug-in is used in conjunction with violations plug-in (report)
- Added detail description for checkstyle warnings (see Checkstyle Source).
- Ignore Hudson's auto-refresh option in detail pages
- Compute new and fixed warnings based on the differences between successful builds
- Fixed backward compatibility with Hudson 1.180