This bundled plugin integrates Hudson with CVS version control system.This plugin was historically a part of Hudson core, but starting 1.340 it is now separated into its own plugin.
Version 2.2.0 (Oct 26, 2011)
- Improved code style, added unit tests, implemented equals and hashcode methods required for Project Cascading feature.
- Updated hudson parent to 2.1.2.
Version 2.1.2 (Oct 7, 2011)
- Fixed: Tag this build fails with "cannot open CVS/Entries for reading" (issue #8)
- Patched hudson.util.Digester2 was replaced with org.apache.commons.digester3.Digester.
Version 2.1.0_1 (Aug 2, 2011)
- Fixed: Remote operation error during CVS checkout to Hudson slave (issue #8966)
Version 2.1.0 (July 27, 2011)
- Implemented: Checkout two modules from different cvs location (issue #768)
- Implemented: Parameter usable as value for SCM fields (issue #3230)
- Fixed: Hudson fails to calculate changelog with CVS 1.12 (issue #7833)
- Fixed: ERROR: Failed to record SCM polling (issue #8881)
- Fixed: Problem with endOfLine on checkout (issue #8902)
- Fixed: java.lang.AssertionError: class hudson.scm.CVSSCM$TagAction is missing its descriptor
- Improved cvsroot validation to process urls with specified empty passwords
- Changed maven groupId to "org.hudsonci.plugins"
Version 2.0.1 (June 2, 2011)
- Fixed: Change set always shows "No changes" (issue #8852)
Version 2.0.0 (May 03 2011)
- Added batch of Chinese localization of HTML about CVSSCM files.
Version 1.2 (Jul 20 2010)
- Fix NPE in "tag all upstream builds" feature. (issue #4374)
- Avoid file handle leak if there are errors reading CVS/Entries files.
Version 1.1 (Mar 25 2010)
- Improved the debug switch behavior to cover "cvs update" (report)
- Space in the module name breaks after-the-fact tagging (issue #4961)
Version 1.0 (Jan 13 2010)
- Fixed "tried to access method hudson.scm.ChangeLogSet$Entry.setParent(Lhudson/scm/ChangeLogSet;)V from class hudson.scm.CVSChangeLogSet" (issue #5251)
Version 0.1 (Dec 24 2009)
- Initial version, split from the core. The CVS functionality has been in the core for several years.