This plugin integrates Bazaar version control system to Hudson. The plugin requires the Bazaar binary (bzr) to be installed on the target machine.
With this plugin, you can designate a Bazaar repository as the "upstream" repository. Every build will then run "bzr pull" to bring the tip of this upstream repository. In a similar manner, polling will check if the upstream repository contains any new changes, and use that as the triggering condition of the new build.
Version 1.10 (Jan 9, 2011)
- Fixed an issue with parsing of revno for merge revisions (HUDSON-8454)
- Add tag action
Version 1.9 (Jan 5, 2011)
- Add RepositoryBrowser with Loggerhead and OpenGrok implementation (HUDSON-7905, HUDSON-7044)
- Fixed empty build changelog issue when using "clean build" option (HUDSON-6761)
- Fixed an issue with author parsing (HUDSON-6510)
- Add BZR_REVISION and BZR_REVID env var during build. (HUDSON-4985)
- Don't set master env variables on slaves for bazaar's getRevId; parse only stdout when running revision-info -d, as stderr may get warnings.
- Updated plugin to use newer SCM API
- Fixed an issue with bzr probing on cloud-based builders where the system needs to determine if it needs to create a builder, so it doesn't have a builder, so it can't test against the state of the workspace on the builder.
- Patch from zigarn. Prunes extraneous revision from changeset list.
- Fixes NPE on commit without changes. Patch from zigarn.
- Updated plugin to use revision id's instead of revision numbers to determine if a revision should be built or not.