This plugin integrates Backlog to Hudson.
Backlog is an issue tracking system by Nulab.
The Backlog plugin adds Backlog Space or project link.
Link Backlog issue
The Backlog plugin decorates Hudson "Changes" HTML to create links to your Backlog issues.
As an example, if you committed a change with the following log message:
Fixed Bug [[BLG-123]]
Fixed Another Bug ( BLG-123 )
Create Backlog Issue
The Backlog plugin creates Backlog issue when build becomes failed or unstabled.
- Navigate to the Configuration page for your job.
- In the top section find the setting for "Backlog URL" and enter the URL of your Backlog Space ( eg. https://demo.backlog.jp/ ) or Backlog project ( eg. https://demo.backlog.jp/projects/DORA ).
- In "Post-build Actions" section, check "Create Issue on Backlog" and enter the Space, Project and User/Password.
- Save your changes.
Version 1.2 (Jan 09, 2011)
- Create Backlog issue on error build
- Enabled input project url
- Localize Japanese
Version 1.1 (Jan 28, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson
Version 1.0 (May 26, 2009)